Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Perfect Together.

I love great combinations. I love when two of my favorite things are combined to make something even better. Peanut Butter and Chocolate. Butterscotch and Krimpets. And now, Police/Legal TV Shows and Supreme Court Politics.

Fred Thomas, aka, District Attorney Arthur Branch has been tapped by President Bush to manage the upcoming Supreme Court Nominee through what promises to be a heated battle to be confirmed by the Senate.

I for one am excited about the upcoming battle. President Bush is in for a fight from all sides, no matter who he nominates.

In related yet complete fictional stories that exist solely in my mind, the opposition is following Bush's lead. NOW has enlisted the help of Susan Dey, formerly Grace Van Owen on LA Law. The Hispanic Justice League has enlisted Edward James Olmos who played the first Hispanic TV Character to be named to the Supreme Court in The West Wing. In a truely powerhouse move The Hair Club for man have hired Michael Chiklis (The Commish, The Shield) and Daniel Benzali (you know, the bald guy from Murder One) to head their fight. What they are fighting I have quite yet figured out.

No comments: