Thursday, October 04, 2007

Friday Random 10 (10/5/07) I Feel Like A Winner When I Make A Mix Tape

1. Thick Skin by Daniel Amos (Mr. Buechner's Dream)

"How about a little wind In your perfect hair?"


2. Good Luck Charm by Vigilantes of Love (Audible Sigh)

"...you make your smile a different way to cry..."


3. Mrs. Dubose by Drive-By Truckers (Pizza Deliverance)

"She can't read between the lies anymore..."


4. Mr. Wrong (Live) by Cracker (Garage D'or)

"Well I was gonna bring you flowers, but I didn't. It's the thought that counts and I think I'm a bit too broke."


5. New Round by Beck (The Information)

"Lessons of the day on a blackboard night seem to be erased..."


6. I Can't Say Goodbye by The Lost Dogs (Scenic Routes)

"It seems like where you're goin' is half a world away..."



7. Math by Ookla the Mok (Poor Man's Copyright)

"How many roads must a man walk down before his journey is complete? Given: That he wants to walk twenty-seven miles and each road that he walks is 4000 feet. Please round your answer to the nearest tenth and show all your work on a separate sheet. The answer my friend is 17.4. The answer is 17.4 roads."



8. Miller's Angles by Counting Crows (Recovering the Satellites)

"They come out of the blue sky but you never know where they're gonna go..."


9. Flute Loop by Beastie Boys (Ill Communication)


"I Get Funky Like Diaper Rash..."


10. Bright Side of the Road by Van Morrison (Best of Van Morrison)

"Into this life were born, baby sometimes we don't know why..."

1 comment:

Dawn said...

i love me some counting crows, but i've never been a fan of that particular tune.